Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall

Hey everybody, hope you all had a good Sunday and/or church gathering this morning! We went over to the Wilson's and had a good time of worship and teaching and Ultimate Frisbee [afterwords]. Mr. Tracy got back safe and sound from his deployment, and it was great to see the whole family all together for the first time in a while. We stopped by the Slurpee place on the way back home, and got some nice cold drinks for our ride home. Later on, I took the girls and Benjaming over to the final hours of the fair to pick up the chickens and pack away the 4H setup. We also got some great deals from the vendors who needed to clear out their stock. Anyway, so ends the fair. It was a fun time. Oh, by the way, today is the week anniversary of this blog! You can send all your cards and felicitations to my mailing address, it's fine if they get there a little late;) Hey here's an announcement for any of our church family that didn't make it out to the Wilson's today: In October we're going to start up a Bible Drill class for a bit of time after lunch on Sundays. Back at our v.b. homechurch, I led the kids in a similar thing that we had a ton of fun with and learned alot from. It's a really great tool for learning about some practical Bible navigation skills as well as memorizing some part's of God's word to have in our hearts. I don't have all of the final details, but will advise through email, etc. as things are firmed up. By the way, the reason that I called this post "Fall", is that I don't know about the rest of you, but I can just feel the change of seasons in the air. I have always loved the Fall and Winter and I look forward to this time with excitement all the year. Hope you all are enjoying it too. Alright, I'm gonna' sign out now. I'm thankful for each and every one of you guys, and hope you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for checking out the comments! Feel free to leave one of your own, and I hope you've enjoyed the post! :)