Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catch-up

Hey guys! How's it going? Sorry about not posting for quite some time, but we've been quite busy. Work has started to pick up, and on top of that, we've been working on the Walker's mobile home project. I've had some great ideas for posts [and I'm not discarding them], but I just haven't had the opportunity of time+energy to write them out. So, here's a question I've been wondering about: Would any of you followers be interested to see any video blog posts on here? [You know, instead of a written post, a video of me talking.] I love writing posts and I'm going to keep doing that, but I didn't know if it might be a fun variation. Let me know. Hey, another thing is that Matthew and I have had time for some pretty great volleyball practice! We've been working on the "bump, set, spike" routine with just the two of us. We had alot of fun. On the other hand, I have been feeling really old! My knees have been killing me for the past week or two. [I think it's the sliding to a stop and twisting around from volleyball. I have evidence too because my shoes that I just bought in Feb. have holes worn through the soles ;) So, I guess you all heard that this past weekend we hosted a percussion ensemble party for my Uncle David's students. That was really cool. I'd met several of them on different occasions, so it wasn't real awkward or anything. This one guy is a guitar player, so we had some fun with that :) We also played speed volleyball and that was pretty hilarious. See, alot of them kind of came with the "ODU Norfolk kid" attitude. Not anything mean, but just a "cool kid" thing. When we got into speed vb though, these guys went crazy! Some were real good, but at least as many were chasing the ball all over the field and yelling and waving their arms etc., etc. [We did some of that too ;) There was this one guy who was on a team with one of our friends who would stand there and say, "oh yeah! I'm feelin' it!" We wondered what exactly he was feeling because it wasn't really the ball. ;) [Please note that I'm not trying to pick on these guys, because I do the same kind of stuff, and it's just really funny!] So that was a great time, and that's my recap of it! Well hey, it's been fun blogging here, but I've got to run, so hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

  1. In answer to your question: Sure!

    Keep up the good work,

    Graham

    P.S. I have an Uncle David too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of doing video posts! I don't have a uncle David, but I do have a uncle Otis Elsworth the third! Hows that for a name! I'm just glad he didn't have a boy! ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Wonderful post. It seems you have found the formula for what it takes to make a post "time+energy". hope to see you soon.

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I think it'd be good to have the 'videos' like you said! =] Anyways sounds like ya'll had tons of fun! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't seriously do a blog video because i would laugh the whole time ... hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for checking out the comments! Feel free to leave one of your own, and I hope you've enjoyed the post! :)