Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year! [And a song]

Hey everyone! Happy New Year!


I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas and a blessed start of 2011. I hope you will all pardon me for not posting many Advent posts :( I know it sounds excusey, but this was probably one of my personal busiest Christmas seasons. However, my prayer was that God [who is never too busy] would remind each and every one of you [and me] of His great and wonderful love for us demonstrated through Jesus Christ. And guess what!? Just  because we pack up Christmas decorations and manger scenes, that blessed sense of security and worth as a result of God's love doesn't go anywhere! It's there every single day of this year and for all eternity. I pray that I would remember this as my first year goal. It changes everything.


So anyways, I didn't have a whole lot more to say here, but I wanted to share something with you all that I've been working on recently: I've done a little bit of song-writing over the years and now I've been messing around with filling them out musically and learning about recording them. I thought I'd show you guys an acoustic version of a song called "He's Alive". Hope you enjoy it!


So that's that :) Hope to see you all sometime in the not-too-far future!

6 comments:

  1. I likes it! Excellent words, and catchy tune! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound good. Did you write it in E?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, can't wait to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song! I hope y'all are doing well. Tell Sarah I said hello! ;)
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want to hear you sing this in church! Sounded awesome...but our PC would not turn the volume up so we could hardly hear it and had to put our ears to the laptop speaker...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for checking out the comments! Feel free to leave one of your own, and I hope you've enjoyed the post! :)